Lucky you! You’ve been sent here by one of our favorite equestrians 🙂
Get access to the exclusive 50% off discount your first month!
BEING A HORSE OWNER JUST GOT EASIER…
You’re so close to essential training, advice and support to meet all your riding, training and horsemanship goals.
Do any of these apply to you?
- you struggle with confidence in training your horse.
- you don’t have the knowledge to fully manage your horse’s health and care.
- you need ideas for budgeting and lowering your monthly expenses.
- you don’t have ongoing access to a trainer, coach or mentor.
Then you already know what a minefield it can be trying to get quality advice & support!
THAT’S WHAT INSPIRED US TO BUILD THIS PLACE
We’ve heard so many stories about women who love their horses, just like you, but don’t fully enjoy horse ownership, thanks to…
- overpriced trainers who promise the world but deliver very little once they have their hands on your cash…
- past experiences that have made you fearful, timid or question your training abilities.
- ongoing stress from the trial-and-error approach to keeping your horse happy (is he overweight? Does he get enough exercise?!)
- spending money on expensive products, supplements and training tools that make big claims, but don’t deliver the results you need.
Thankfully, all of that is behind you…
Introducing Savvy Horsewoman Headquarters
It’s a membership community built specifically for horsewomen.
And it’s packed with in-depth, practical training and resources on all aspects of riding, training, feeding, grooming, health and stable management.
PLUS the community support you need to ensure both you and your horse reach your full potential.
Connect with experts, ask questions and share your progress, all within a group of helpful, like-minded horsewomen.
So What’s Inside?
The first month features the Foundation Essentials Course with Tanja Kraus Horsemanship. This four part series will help you establish boundaries, earn respect, and create a way of communicating more effectively with your horse.
You’ll also have instant access to our eBook Library featuring:
- Savvy Guide to DIY Horse Care
- 7 Day Horse Care Challenge
- Horse Owner’s 2020 Equestrian Binder
- 7 Ways to Barter for Horse Expenses
- Speed Tips for Faster Mane Braiding
- Five Steps to Improving Your Horsemanship Without A Regular Instructor/Trainer
That’s over $50 worth of learning material in just the first month.
(and all for less than a bottle of fly spray!)
Here’s what one member had to say:
“Savvy Horsewoman Headquarters is the helpful, supportive equestrian resource you’ve been waiting for! Receive feedback, support, and even a little motivation from fellow members through the community forums. Access to a growing list of ebooks and courses allows you to continue to build your equine knowledge. All of this with the ability to talk with helpful bloggers and industry experts. This community is sure to impress you in more ways than one!”– Cassie Biondi from thehorseredeemer.com