BEING A HORSE OWNER JUST GOT EASIER…
You’re so close to essential training, advice and support to meet all your riding, training and horsemanship goals!
Do any of these apply to you?
- you struggle with confidence in training your horse.
- you don’t have the knowledge to fully manage your horse’s health and care.
- you need ideas for budgeting and lowering your monthly expenses.
- you don’t have ongoing access to a trainer, coach or mentor.
Then you already know what a minefield it can be trying to get quality advice & support!
THAT’S WHAT INSPIRED US TO BUILD THIS COMMUNITY
We’ve heard so many stories about women who love their horses, just like you, but don’t fully enjoy horse ownership, thanks to…
- overpriced trainers who promise the world but deliver very little beyond the first few sessions…
- past experiences that have made you fearful, timid or question your training abilities.
- ongoing stress from the trial-and-error approach to keeping your horse happy and healthy (Is he overweight? Does my saddle fit?!)
- spending money on expensive products, supplements and training tools that make big claims, but don’t deliver the results you need.
Thankfully, all of that is behind you…
Introducing Savvy Horsewoman Headquarters
It’s a membership community built specifically for horsewomen.
And it’s packed with in-depth, practical training and resources on all aspects of riding, training, feeding, grooming, health and stable management.
PLUS the community support you need to ensure both you and your horse reach your full potential.
Connect with experts, ask questions and share your progress, all within a group of helpful, like-minded horsewomen.
So What’s Inside?
The Video Course Library includes:
Foundation Essentials with Tanja Kraus Horsemanship. This four part series will help you establish boundaries, earn respect, and create a way of communicating more effectively with your horse.
Face Your Fears with Inspired Riding. This course is designed to help you process the information that fear offers, so you can feel calm, compassionate, and empowered when working with your horse.
Equine Emotional Motivation with Equestrian Movement. Helps riders who want to form a stronger bond, a deeper connection, and a better feel with their horses both in the saddle and on the ground.
Finding the Perfect Saddle Fit with Sarah Sarber. Saddle fit is so much more than gullet and seat sizes, but it’s not as complicated as you might think! Over the course of these videos, Sarah will equip you with the very tools she uses as a saddle fitter to get the right fit every time.
Intro to the Feldenkrais Method with Mary Debono. Using the Feldenkrais Method®, Mary will show you how to rewire your brain to improve your riding abilities EFFORTLESSLY. Regardless of age or condition, your position, comfort, and balance can improve. A LOT!
New courses are added monthly based on YOUR needs!
You’ll also have instant access to our eBook Library featuring:
- Horse Owner’s Budget Guide
- Savvy Guide to DIY Horse Care
- 7 Day Horse Care Challenge
- Horse Owner’s 2021 Equestrian Binder
- 7 Ways to Barter for Horse Expenses
- Speed Tips for Faster Mane Braiding
- Five Steps to Improving Your Horsemanship Without A Regular Instructor/Trainer
That’s over $500 worth of learning material in just the first month.
(and all for less than a bottle of fly spray!)
Here’s what one member had to say:
“Savvy Horsewoman Headquarters is the helpful, supportive equestrian resource you’ve been waiting for! Receive feedback, support, and even a little motivation from fellow members through the community forums. Access to a growing list of ebooks and courses allows you to continue to build your equine knowledge. All of this with the ability to talk with helpful bloggers and industry experts. This community is sure to impress you in more ways than one!”– Cassie Biondi from thehorseredeemer.com